In today's episode we caught up with our fellow Spec podcasters and designers, Rafael Conde and Kevin Clark, to talk about podcasting, side projects, building design systems, design obsession, and so much more.
We've also got a big announcement: we're building a new thing for you! It's called Spectrum and it's a place for the community to hang out and share what's going on in design, development, and anything else you might be interested in.
We're still in beta, so expect bugs and lots of improvements over the next few weeks, but in the meantime we'd love to hang out with you and chat!
- Fuse - Build native apps on iOS and Android. Simpler. Faster.
Rafael on the Web:
Kevin on the Web:
- 55: With Our Powers Combined (With Brian Lovin and Bryn Jackson)
- Shopify Unite
- Shopify Pay
- Wilson Miner
- Wilson on Design Details
- The Artboard
- Game design on Design Details
- Why are so many product design teams releasing design systems these days?
- Shopify Polaris
- A Component-based Workflow for Sketch
- Tim Van Damme
- Tim on Design Details
- Julius Tarng